Shpangle Terms and Conditions - Custom Jewellery
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully - you may wish to print this page out for future reference.
1. Company Details
Shpangle Jewellery is the trading name of Michael Cluley.
Shpangle Jewellery is not currently registered for VAT.
2. Contact Details
Address: Mr M.J. Cluley, 7 Romney Close, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 0JF.
Phone: 0797 792 9306.
3. The web site, its contents, terms and conditions and contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Those who access the site from other locations are responsible for compliance with their local laws and taxes as applicable.
4. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
5. Shpangle Jewellery does not accept any responsibility for any web site not under our control, which may act as a portal to our site or be connected by a link with our site.
6. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
7. Any disputes not resolved by normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales under English Law.
8. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions.
1. All prices are shown in GB Pounds Sterling and do not include VAT as Shpangle Jewellery/Mick Cluley is not currently registered for VAT. All prices are inclusive of postage and packaging for deliveries within the UK.
2. To order online, click on the 'Buy Now!' OR 'More Information...' button next to each item on the website Shop. You will then be taken to a detailed description of the item. Click on the 'Add' button will then add the item to your shopping Cart.
3. You will then be taken to the 'Current shopping cart contents' page which shows the items to be ordered and the prices. To remove an item from your shopping cart change the quantity to zero and click on the 'Update Qty Changes' button. Please note that all items are individually made and are therefore quantities of '1'. If you require more than 1 of an item please contact us.
4. You can then choose to continue shopping or proceed to the checkout. If you proceed to the checkout, you will be presented with a sign in page. Existing customers can then sign in and the billing and shipping information will be retrieved. First time buyers can proceed to enter billing and shipping information by clicking 'New Customer'.
5. You can then review and edit your shipping, billing and shopping cart contents before selecting your method of payment via 'Cheque/Money Order' or 'Paypal' where your payment details will be collected.
6. Once you have placed your order, you will receive an automated confirmation by email. Carefully check all the details on this confirmation and contact us immediately if any of the details are incorrect, especially delivery addresses. Please ensure that you keep a copy for your records.
7. If you would like to place an order by telephone then please contact us on the telephone number provided on the Contact Us page. Email orders can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include a current telephone number.
8. By clicking the 'Cheque/Money order' button via the 'Verify Order' page or the 'Pay Now' button via Paypal, you are offering to buy goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions.
9. A binding contract is formed only when you receive confirmation from us that your order has been accepted.
10. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error, Shpangle Jewellery shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price, whether or not the order has been confirmed. If your credit card has already been charged and we subsequently cancel your order, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account to the value of the incorrect price (including delivery charges).
1. Our preferred payment gateway is PayPal. You do NOT need a PayPal account to pay by debit or credit card. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can simply pay by credit or debit card in the normal way, using PayPal as you would any secure payment gateway on the Internet. Of course, if you do have a PayPal account then you can also use it to pay for purchases. And if you would like a PayPal account, you can simply sign up at time of payment.
2. We accept payments from the following cards, MasterCard, Switch, Solo, Maestro, Visa Debit, and Visa Electron.
3. When ordering your goods, a small padlock appearing in your browser window will illustrate the security of this connection. If you are still concerned about providing your credit card details online, we are happy to accept payment by cheque.
4. Cheques should be made out in GB Pounds Sterling to MR M.J.Cluley and can be posted to the following address: 7 Romney Close, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 0JF. Your order will be sent as soon as your cheque has cleared our account, usually within 4 days.
5. To order goods you must be least 18 years of age.
6. Shpangle Jewellery reserves the right to refuse the supply of goods at its discretion.
1. Orders will be despatched within 2 working days of payment being cleared. If there is a delay for any reason we will let you know by e-mail.
2. All orders will be sent out packaged in an organza gift bag and packed in a padded envelope.
3. If your goods do not arrive when expected and you suspect they have been lost in transit, please contact us by e-mail immediately and, subject to the carrier's confirmation of the loss, we will refund your order.
4. All orders are dispatched by Royal Mail First Class Standard Delivery, please allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
5. Postage is FREE for all orders within the UK.
6. All orders are dispatched by Royal Mail Airmail small packets, please allow 5-10 working days for delivery.
7. Postage and packaging is £1.80 for all International orders.
8. When ordering goods for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information.
1. In the UK consumers have a 7 working days 'cooling off' period starting the day after receipt of their goods. This means that you can cancel your order (in writing or by email) within 7 working days starting the day after receipt of your order. You have a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods. You do not have to have a reason for cancelling your purchase and as dictated by law, you will receive a full refund within 30 days of the order being cancelled. If you paid by card we will refund the monies to the card you originally used. For all other payment methods we will send you the refund by cheque.
2. There will be no further charges for any cancellations made within this 7 day period as long as you have taken reasonable care of the goods. We request that you return the goods as soon as praticable and we suggest that you use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon delivery.
3. Shpangle Jewellery cannot offer a refund on custom made orders unless the jewellery is faulty.
4. This does not affect your legal rights, including your right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or misdescribed.
1. We have endeavoured to ensure that all descriptions of jewellery are correct, however the photographs have been used to indicate the detail of the jewellery and as such do not show the jewellery actual size. As colours and images vary depending on the computer monitor and browser used we can not guarantee that products will be exactly as seen on your monitor.
Made to order jewellery
1. Once the design and cost for the jewellery has been agreed, Shpangle jewellery will make the jewellery to the agreed design. Please note however that since the jewellery is hand made and each piece of jewellery is unique, the design can only be used as guidance.
2. Where the customer sends an item to be embedded, Shpangle Jewellery will customise the item with reasonable care and skill within a reasonable time and substantially as described in the agreement. Customers are advised to send items of significant value by special delivery. In the event of our losing or damaging the item, we will pay for the reasonable costs of repair or replacement (less wear and tear) of the item if we have been negligent.
3. Any items which need to be made to order, will normally be despatched within 14 days. Payment is normally required when you have received and you are happy with your jewellery.
4. Shpangle Jewellery cannot offer a refund on custom made orders unless the jewellery is faulty.
1. We are 100% committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). Our customer base is completely private and confidential, and we do not make any details available to any other companies for any purpose.
1. This site is owned and operated by Shpangle Jewellery. All information or materials appearing on this site are the sole property of Shpangle Jewellery. All software used on the site is the sole property of Shpangle Jewellery, or those supplying the software.
2. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without prior written permission from Shpangle Jewellery. Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil action.
1. Due to the nature of the small parts in jewellery and the use of sweets in some jewellery items, non of the items available on this website are suitable for very young children.
2. All jewellery fittings and chains are silver plated unless stated otherwise. Other materials used in the jewellery include Epoxy Resin. If you suffer from any allergies to the materials likely to be found in jewellery, please contact Shpangle Jewellery for a detailed description of the contents of a specific item.